Monday 28 November 2016

Tata Steel Limited Releases Huge Recruitment For Freshers/Experiences In Multiple Vacancies Apply Now

ABOUT COMPANY

Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and a subsidiary of the Tata Group. It was the 11th largest steel producing company in the world in 2013, with an annual crude steel capacity of 25.3 million tonnes, and the second largest steel company in India with an annual capacity of 9.7 million tonnes after SAIL.

Tata Steel has manufacturing operations in 26 countries, including Australia, China, India, the Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom, and employs around 80,500 people.Its largest plant is located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. In 2007 Tata Steel acquired the UK-based steel maker Corus. It was ranked 486th in the 2014 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world's biggest corporations.It was the seventh most valuable Indian brand of 2013 as per Brand Finance.

Tata Steel is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and has its marketing headquarters at the Tata Centre in Kolkata, West Bengal. It has a presence in around 50 countries with manufacturing operations in 26 countries including: India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, UAE, Ivory Coast, Mozambique, South Africa, Australia, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, France and Canada.

Tata Steel primarily serves customers in the automotive, construction, consumer goods, engineering, packaging, lifting and excavating, energy and power, aerospace, shipbuilding, rail and defence and security sectors.

JOB DETAILS

Company : Tata Steel Limited
                                                                 
Position : Multiple Vacancies

Qualification : Any Graduates/B.tech/Diploma

Experience Required : Freshers/Experiences

Last date to apply : 05 DEC 2016

Package offered : 48,300-73,500 PM

Apply Mode : Online

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

15 comments:

  1. Naresh555a@gmail.com this is email id I am looking for safety officer job as completed my diploma in industrial safety and so my mobile no is 9551111918 pls inform me about job openings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naresh555a@gmail.com this is email id I am looking for safety officer job as completed my diploma in industrial safety and so my mobile no is 9551111918 pls inform me about job openings

    ReplyDelete
  3. laksh2alagi@gmail.com.. I am looking for QA/QC Engineer job..

    ReplyDelete
  4. shivang.ed@gmail.com, +91 9486281066

    ReplyDelete
  5. surabhi7291@gmail.com 7337776276

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tarun kumar BE MECHANICAL
    tktarun14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am mohdazharuddin I'm complete in diploma mechanical engineer I'm applying for post QC inspector my email-id mohdazharuddinbode@gmail.com my phone no +919739028949.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am RAVI TEJ VANGITI and i completed my BTech degree in MEHANICAL ENGINEERING .
    my email id -> vangitiravitej@gmail.com
    phone no-> 9441055529

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is vijay and i have 4yrs experience in logistics and supply chain in grandstand Ltd for Tata chemicals Ltd.port operation my mail id is vjprasad9@gmail.com,my no.
    +91 9966204002

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is vijay and i have 4yrs experience in logistics and supply chain in grandstand Ltd for Tata chemicals Ltd.port operation my mail id is vjprasad9@gmail.com,my no.
    +91 9966204002

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mail ID :ranganathan.mohan.92@gmail.com
    Contact number: 7401205254

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sir I'm mohan finished mechanical engineering in 2015 and having one year experience in automobile company

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amaljith SR
    amaljithsr007@gmail.com
    Mob. 8086410770

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sir I am Dip Das .i complete diploma electrical engineering .4 yers experience electrical maintenance. My contact num 7076623704.mail id- dipdas.1994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete