Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Kuwait National Petroleum Company Announced Huge Recruitment For Freshers/Experiences In Multiple Positions

ABOUT COMPANY

The Kuwait National Petroleum Company is the national oil refining company of Kuwait. Established in October 1960, KNPC handles the responsibility of oil refining, gas liquefaction, and distribution of petroleum goods within the local market. KNPC was placed under the newly created Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which was also government owned. Under this position, KNPC took control of distributing petroleum products within Kuwait, along with the ownership of the Mina Ahmadi and Mina Abdullah refineries.




  KNPC is part of KPC Downstream Sector that includes other three KPC subsidiaries viz. KPI, PIC and KAFCO. Within the Downstream Sector, KNPC is responsible for Domestic Refining and Gas Processing.The unprecedented growth in the worldwide demand for energy presents us with the opportunity to transform our business into a leading global force. We will do it by aligning our performance, our people and our practice to this changed environment.

The Mission, Vision and Values below, embracing three themes of Integration, Performance & People/Partnership, show us the way to achieve our Vision.


JOB DETAILS

Company : The Kuwait National Petroleum Company
                                                                     
Position : Mutiple Positions

Qualification : Any Graduates/B.tech/Diploma

Experience Required : Freshers/Experiences

Last date to apply : 16 DEC 2016

Package offered : 5.9-7.3 Lakhs Per Annum+Free Accomodation

Apply Mode : Online

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

,

18 comments:

  1. I want this jab ,I have 3 years experience and I have completed nebosh Hsw
    Please tell me all details of various of potision ,email,prakashprasad019@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My an Asst.Barge Master seeking for an opportunity. Kindly check out my profile and provide me an opportunity if your requirement suits. Thank you..
    Email: eeldhosee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m planner I want to join kcpc my mail is mohammadafzal72@gmail.com cell no 96662957

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fresher mechanical engineer am interested in maintenance and quality, my E-mail (bhimarayahugar@gmail.com) mob:9480201937

    ReplyDelete
  5. For Electrical Engineer.
    rosbero17@gmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a marine engineer ,having on board experience on a crude oil carrier .......and i would like to join this company
    sanjaymishra151@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iam maridhasan. I am interested this job. Refer my mail id-maridhasan2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this job,I have 5 years exp in oil and gas field in koc kuwait.
    My designation is instrument engg and i woult like to join this knpc.
    Mail id(khalidusaba@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. im fresher

    i have kindly interested to work in knpc

    plz tel me how to apply

    sohailsk00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am a scaffoldig foreman 8yars experience gulf oil and gas campni my DODSAL engineering company work Algeria skikda projects mobile no +91 8141855023

    ReplyDelete
  11. Engr. Haroon Rasheed

    I have more than 8 years of industrial experience, Well Test and Data Acquisition/SCADA Engineer, Team Leader.
    haroon131@gmail.com
    +92-345-2064773
    +92-333-3153933

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barmaremoazzam@gmail.com...i have done diploma in mechanical & I have 5yrs experience

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sir
    Fresher.
    I'm interested in your company job vacancy,
    My name is Mina Sameh Adly
    Email ID : Msameh449@gmail.com
    Mechatronics Engineer

    ReplyDelete
  14. deyanet.bayramov.aze@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete